At DeliCARtessen we respect your data and your privacy. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law.
LEGAL REGULATIONS THIS WEBSITE EMBRACES
DeliCARtessen has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
ENTITY IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible: Delegate of Data Protection
- Commercial name: DeliCARtessen
- ID: X2712946G
- Address: Calle Guzmán el Bueno 111 7ºA, Madrid (MADRID)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Online services for buying and selling vehicles
For the purposes of that foreseen in the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data received through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Website users and subscribers".
For the treatment of user data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal information we deal with in DeliCARtessen comes from:
- Contact Form
- Form to send your car
- Account registration
- Subscription to the mailing list
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU GIVE US YOUR INFORMATION?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not DeliCARtessen is dealing with personal data that concerns him or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that is was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. DeliCARtessen will stop processing the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
As interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from person responsible to person responsible, when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial custody and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
You can exercise your rights by sending us a letter including a photocopy of an ID or passport of the owner of the data, to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Calle Guzmán el Bueno 111 7ºA, 28003, Madrid (MADRID).
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In DeliCARtessen there are different systems for capturing personal information and we use the information provided by interested users for the following purpose per capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request your name and email that will be used to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have.
- Form to send us your car: We request your name, email and data related to the car you want to sell. This data will be used to assess if your car could be sold on our platform and to communicate this information.
- Registration form: There are two levels of registration. At the basic level we ask for name and email that will be used only to create your user’s registration and allow access to the DeliCARtessen platform. In case of the Premium level, additional information is requested like address, telephone number, date of birth, number and type of identity document and nationality. These data will not be processed for any purpose and are requested solely and exclusively for the creation of a relationship of trust with the user and allow bidding in published auctions.
- Mailing list subscription form: In the mailing list subscription form, only an email address is requested that will be used for the sending emails in the case of new car publications on the web.
DeliCARtessen, does not sell, rent or give away under any circumstances personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE USE OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Some tools that we use to make DeliCARtessen operational are contracted to third parties and therefore they have direct or indirect access to your data.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activities, DeliCARtessen, shares data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google"). Google Analytics uses “cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help DeliCARtessen analyse the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of delicartessen.es (including your IP address) will be directly send to and stored by Google on their servers in the United States.
- Hosting: DeliCARtessen hires its hosting with SiteGround Spain SL, with registered office in Madrid, Spain. More information at: https://siteground.es. Siteground Spain SL handles the data in order to offer its hosting services to DeliCARtessen.
- Email marketing: DeliCARtessen contracts the eMail marketing service to SendinBlue SAS, with registered office in Paris, France. More information at: https://sendinblue.com. SendinBlue SAS handles the data in order to offer its email marketing services to DeliCARtessen.
DATA SECURITY AND SECRECY
DeliCARtessen is committed to the use and treatment of personal data provided by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current data protection regulations.
DeliCARtessen cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
ACCURACY AND AUTHENTICITY OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to DeliCARtessen, exonerating DeliCARtessen of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and answer for, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and commit to keeping them properly updated. The user agrees to providing complete and correct information in any form available at delicartessen.es.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
DeliCARtessen reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, DeliCARtessen will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Document reviewed on 08/06/2018